Curabitur vel urna.

In tris tique orci portti tor ipsum.
Scing elit Augue scientieted musica.

Faulty lines mixed up!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It was half past 6 o’clock. All the rivers are little bit quite, skies are stopping their restlessness, Birds flying back their nest with tired state, Snowy weather closes at the coolest stage, I’m yet alive with broken heart catching a tiny log surrounded  by water. One lyric buzzing nears my ears, “Lonely, I’m Mr. lonely, I have no body for my own” My eye lasses unfold a little bit, it seems something calling them with bubbling manner. I’m now 22 or 23.don’t know the actual age yet. Don’t think that I’m law Aries. I have both Mom & Dad. They are so close to me, stays at my heart with great place. From the beginning I’m cherishing a dream have to be someone special who help to others in their distress and will be happy to see their laughing. Aristocracy touches me in the point of thinking not wealth. I try to sit my dream on big vessels not on brook. My thought goes vain in some ways perhaps; it’s my fault, my misfortune. Don’t give up my dream yet. Taking as my desire although there lots of troubles.

Everyone depends on others shoulder just like ecological balance. I’m not unlike but different is that have to restore what is broken in spite of staying out of capability. I pray to Almighty, looking at nature in touch of her divine power. I can remember words of Wordsworth.

1 comments:

cookingvarieties said...

hi sohel… I can feel the silence in your heart…alone, you sound like a nice person.
Well. I guess everyone has their silent moments in this life. We have to go through this, until great times come. All the best .,

Post a Comment